PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and i feel so disconnected.

carol3792
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
i am diagnosed with gad, depression, and ocd. For the past month i have been feeling like i am in a dream.I am able to function i just feel unreal doing it. Being away from home makes it worse. I feel like i am losing my touch with reality. My vision has been very fuzzy. I feel like i am never going to get better. I am so hopeless. My memory also sucks. I really don't know what to do. am i ever going to get better? i feel like i am losing my mind. I am also scared that i won't even know what feeling better feels like.

carol3792
09-27-2011, 07:09 PM
I take medicine. zoloft,seroquel, and klonopin. I am also in therapy.

carol3792
09-27-2011, 08:04 PM
I am getting taught relaxation techniques. This is a new therapist for me so we really haven't gotten deep into things yet. I've only seen her once.

dhodson84
09-28-2011, 02:46 AM
I feel the same carol :( i had a panic attack 2 months ago and a felt like i have been in my own scary dream world ever since. Its seems constant and on my mind 24/7 feels like my brain isnt functioning properly and don't know who i am anymore!! so we are not alone and hope can both get over this :)

Anxiety1412
10-06-2011, 07:47 AM
I think you're having problems because of anxiety and panic attacks happen regularly . You need to find out more information about anxiety attacks first . Once you known more about it , you will be able to control yourself better than now . Yoga , taichi , medication , relaxing methods ...there are many ways will help you to deal with anxiety and panic attacks , just try to find what is suitable for yourself :) .