PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this one?

leighs
09-24-2011, 09:37 AM
I can be perfectly fine and then whamo...I feel like my insides are shaking. I feel like my pulse has to be at 100 or higher. Then, I check my pulse and it's in the 80's - 90's but no where near what I feel it's doing. Then I think, well maybe I'm shaking and that's what I'm feeling. So I'll stick my hand out sure enough, it's still.

Why do I feel like my pulse is really high or like I'm shaking when I'm not. Is this anxiety trying to stir up a panic attack? I mean, don't get me wrong...I'm thrilled that my pulse isn't high and that my body isn't shaking, but the sensation is still annoying.

Can anyone relate?

Willbur
09-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Yes I do the same things. I feel as though my heart is racing and surely enough, my pulse is elevated but not nearly at the rate I feel it is. I too check for my hand shaking, which it never is. I believe it"s anxiety trying to rear it's ugly head, and in truly believing it's only that, the feelings pass and I return to "normal" shortly after. It's not much for advice, but just letting you know you are not alone in these feelings, I have the same ones too.

Schatmeisje
09-24-2011, 04:31 PM
absolutely, i get the same thing and check my hand to see if it is shaking, but it never is. It is such a weird sensation ! I often get it when i am laying down in bed, or when i forst wake up, and it feels like i am shaking so much the bed is shaking, but it isnt.