PDA

View Full Version : burning sensation in head????

natalie23
09-14-2011, 02:04 PM
does any one suffer from burning type sensation in ther head?

Taylor
09-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Sometimes my head gets really hot, like my whole head is blushing. Is that what you mean?

dle90
09-14-2011, 06:27 PM
I do sometimes get a burning feeling in my face, I don't know if it has anything to do with anxiety. It does feel a lot like you are blushing. However, I don't have any idea what causes it.

biceps72
09-14-2011, 07:38 PM
I do sometimes get a burning feeling in my face, I don't know if it has anything to do with anxiety. It does feel a lot like you are blushing. However, I don't have any idea what causes it.

I get "hot faced" when I am anxious-- like I am blushing-- ears and face get red and hott!!!! Anxiety related in my case for sure!

leighs
09-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Sometimes I feel like I have a fever during anxiety. I will put my hand to my forehead and am certain I have a fever. Then u have my husband or someone else check and they say no. On occasion I have even gotten a thermometer which of course reads a normal temperature. On rare occasions (a full blown panic attack) my ears will feel like they are hot. Just some anxiety symptoms.

jar4u
09-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi Friends, These are all classic symptoms of Anxiety i have been through all of them much more and worst...Believe me!!!

First of all stop analyzing yourself too much and double checking all the little and painful sensations as, if u have anxiety condition then all these symptoms will come up from time to time..the more u pay attention...the more the sensations will be there...So stop fighting your anxiety and the simplest way to recover is to ACCEPT...ACCEPT... ACCEPT... ACCEPT... and ACCEPTall the time... that the sensations and thoughts you have is due to nothing else but anxiety and all the silly and strong sensations are purely harmless and fake thoughts and sensations due to anxiety...It will take sometime for you to learn this but thus is the only way out of anxiety....once you ACCEPT, ACCEPT, ACCEPT it..... then right there you stop fighting anxiety and you stop fearing it and positivity comes in BELIEVE ME....YOUR RECOVERY WILL START RIGHT THERE.....Also follow a diabetic diet, no coffee, no smoke, no alcohol....this will reduce and kill your anxiety by its roots....

Again if you feel your anxiety is going out of hand...Please go in for a homepoathy based treatment first...as this is the only treatment which helped my Recover 90% from my Absolutely Horrible Anxiety of 18 months....Try natural and herbal remedies first as it has helped many people recover.......Allopathic drugs should be your last and absolutely last line of treatments as the side effects caused by them is be horrible!!!

Happy Recovery...God Bless all of you!!!!

brady
09-15-2011, 12:44 PM
I get a hot sensation in my face occasionally :/

jar4u
09-16-2011, 12:46 AM
I get a hot sensation in my face occasionally :/

I used to get it all over my Body...Sometimes Hot...Most of the time pain...Just learn to ignore it and get busy with something interesting in life work wise or hobby wise....YOU WILL IMPROVE..BELIEVE ME!!!!

brady
09-16-2011, 09:44 AM
yeah i know :P i can deal with it and know that its a sypmptom. and i have already done that :)

Check out my story links in the sig, drop a comment if you can.

hazelnut830
09-25-2011, 09:46 PM
does it last like a few seconds and not hurt? i have gotten this twice recently and it freaks me out. don't google crap or you might diagnose yourself with a brain aneurism or ms. geeeeeeeeez.

what is this?/??

Skizo
09-26-2011, 12:23 AM
YES! I had exactly this burning type of sensation for an entire week when this started!!!!!! it was horrible, it is mostly located in the forehead region right?

Trust me I know 110% what you mean.

hazelnut830
09-26-2011, 06:03 AM
no it's on the side of my head. :P