PDA

View Full Version : cymbalta. so far.

BYObass
11-17-2006, 06:27 AM
i havent seen/heard of many post-ers taking/using cymbalta. so i figured i'd chime in. its been three days, obviously not long enough for any positive effects.

i have felt dizzy though... and panicky. but maybe thats just me...and it WAS cold in my room. so maybe that did it. all sorts of things can trigger this annoyance.

my short term memory definitely feels strange still. but once again, i hadt hat before. its just so hard to tell how i feel. maybe i'll feel better. soon. i hope.

ls
11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Cymbalta is supposed to work great on anxiety and depression. My dr gave it to me but I chose to take Paxil instead. just keep taking it. It took 3 months for me to really feel the effects of paxil. I am so glad I kept taking it though, becasue it helps.
Have you tried Ativan or something in the meantime? It helps instantly and can help when you are having a bad week.

BYObass
11-18-2006, 07:29 AM
hmm. well i think the cymbalta has made me worse. especially the dp. recently it has sucked.

maybe something cvalming would be good..

sharrison
11-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't know about that drug, but I know with some drug they say it may make it worse before yopu start feeling better.

ls
11-20-2006, 09:43 PM
I think any drug is worth a week of trial...if it is making you worse..quit it.
I take Paxil and I have used it years ago as well. It really helps me. Although withdrawal is horrible...it gets me by for years at a time.

Good Luck.