PDA

View Full Version : Starting councilling on Sunday.....

Silmarwen18
09-01-2011, 06:06 PM
So....

I've addressed I have a problem that is now starting to affect my boyfriend and how he feels about being with me and how he feels about our future.
He thinks that unless I get help my SAD is going to mess with our future sex life and he won't get enaged because he's worried I'll be too much for him to handle.
This is mainly because we are Christians and waiting until we are married for all that stuff.... but we do have temptation and I because I fear the mistake I made before he isnt at all happy with how our relationship will be if he chooses to marry me.

I really want to get married to him in the future. He loves me more then anyone else has before and I love him more then he will ever understand.

I don't want my SAD to ruin my relationship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I'm going to start seeing a councillor on Sunday.... thats all I can think of doing right now....

leighs
09-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Hi there. I think it's important to do this because it's something you want to do. I think therapy/counseling is great! I hope things work out for you but it its important to remember that both good and bad times will occur in marriage and your boyfriend needs to be there for both parts. Also, keep in mind that it might take a few counselors before you find one that is the right fit for you. Best of luck! Let us know how it goes :)