PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

kenw
08-29-2011, 08:32 PM
OK, it's been almost three years since my first and last post to this forum. I have struggled on and off over this period and would like to make contact with a few fellow strugglers. Just browsing through the message board shows that there are many people here who have posted a great deal of information that's helpful. Maybe I can add my two cents worth and be helpful in some small way. Thanks to everyone who has taken time to contribute their thoughts.

LollahLucy8907
08-31-2011, 07:45 PM
I understand how anxiety can come and go. I actually just graduated from college in May and have been thrown into the real world. Change makes my anxiety flare up. I have a job and I am just so scared of messing up. I don't want to get into trouble or get fired. Not that I have been told I have been doing a bad job or anything. I walk around on egg shells because I am so scared of getting in trouble or doing something wrong. My job isn't even life or death for someone else. I don't know its crazy and I am so sick of fighting with this. So I guess I am a fellow struggler.