PDA

View Full Version : I feel like im the only one with these problems.

alexandratree
08-28-2011, 03:46 AM
Ok so this is probably going to be very long and I aplogize. Im currently 17 and have had stuggled from anxiety for about 4 or 5 years now. My anxiety started after my first semester of freshmen year. Its all a blur and I dont really remeber anything but at that time I was having some depression issues that I became medicated for for about 2 months. I struggled with the anxiety then but I only had an issue with that when the depression got really bad. I soon got off the medication and have not had a depression problem since but I have ad increasingly more problems with anxiety. On top of that I have stomach problems I have had since I was born so I have been dealing with that because that in itself is alot of work but I have had discorved that the anxiety makes my stomach problems worse. This has ruined my years at high school. I cant sit in class,sit in silence, sit in a room with many other people and all around just seem to not be able to function at school. I am currently taking only 4 classes at school and taking the rest online at home. But being at school for 4 hours just is so overwhelming still. I dont really know what to do about it because I feel so weak. I feel like im letting anxiety "win" but I cant seem to calm it down. I have also grown a problem in the last few months that being out of my house seems to just freak me out. I start becoming shaky and have a hard time breathing. I get nauseas and feel like im going to pass out or have a heart attack. I dont really know if thats Agoraphobia or not but I can barley go to the grocery store anymore. If it is Agroaphobia can someone please inform me exactly what this is and how to deal with it? Im just so lost. Sorry for this being so long.