PDA

View Full Version : Linden method wanted.. beg, borrow...

mrdene
08-25-2011, 04:59 AM
Hi there, I am new to the site but have had BPB anxiety etc for many years along with the associated ups and downs.
I am currently unemployed due to being involved in an RTA in 2008 and still recovering and really need to break the cycle of depression.
Does anyone have the linden method that I could beg or borrow?

Hope someone can help.

Wishing you all peace and joy.

mrdene

jessed03
08-25-2011, 11:02 AM
If you message me with your email address, I have an ebook that you can 'borrow' ;)

plumb
08-25-2011, 11:34 AM
what is the linden method? what is it used for?

richy1991
08-25-2011, 12:01 PM
pm me, i can get you a copy

jessed03
08-25-2011, 12:05 PM
what is the linden method? what is it used for?

It's a popular online program, that deals with lots of aspects of anxiety, like medication, meditation, diet, social phobia, attitudes and midsets, and a lot of stuff you'll learn in a CBT session.

I've got a copy, but I've never looked through it, can't seem to stay focused reading on a computer lol.

Have you worked through it Richy? Did you find it helpful?

Skizo
08-25-2011, 12:11 PM
If anyone could , than I would like one too please, you can find my email in my profile "about me"
Thanks!

jessed03
08-25-2011, 12:29 PM
If anyone could , than I would like one too please, you can find my email in my profile "about me"
Thanks!

I was accessing my email when you wrote this, so I've sent you a copy of it.

J

Skizo
08-25-2011, 12:46 PM
I was accessing my email when you wrote this, so I've sent you a copy of it.

J

Thanks a lot!! I will try to read it ASAP.

jessed03
08-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks a lot!! I will try to read it ASAP.

Let me know how you find it, I've never read the whole book, just different segments of it. :)

j2005
08-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I've been working through my anxiety for 2 years, progressing wonderfully; and I really believe Linden method help me. I still use the meditation pillars and even found it lowers my blood pressure after a hard day. His panic attack mp3 was really helpful in calming me down. So, as I meet people with anxiety, I push them to Linden now...he's dropped his prices too.
By the way, I work for the government not Linden. So I don't care if anyone buys it, but I'm a believer.
Let me know it helps you.
James

jessed03
08-25-2011, 02:21 PM
I've been working through my anxiety for 2 years, progressing wonderfully; and I really believe Linden method help me. I still use the meditation pillars and even found it lowers my blood pressure after a hard day. His panic attack mp3 was really helpful in calming me down. So, as I meet people with anxiety, I push them to Linden now...he's dropped his prices too.
By the way, I work for the government not Linden. So I don't care if anyone buys it, but I'm a believer.
Let me know it helps you.
James

Hi J2005, I thought I recognised your username, I'm in the middle of organizing my notes, and I'll send you an email probably tomorrow about my experiences with autogenic training :)

Glad to know the Linden Method has helped you. I'm flicking through the ebook now, and I must say, it seems very in-depth. I'm reading stuff in here about anxiety and it's correlation with diet, that has really suprised me. I've been searching for information about histamine and it's links with anxiety, and I really thought it was only me that had thought the two were linked. I'd done countless searches to no avail, and am really impressed it's included within this ebook, and I can read more about it. It does seem a thoroughly researched piece.

As always folks, if you like something, please do the right thing and support the author by buying the product! :)