PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today :'(

Amy1986
08-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Such a bad day today, keep losing people in my life because they either dont understand and leave me or i cancel so many plans i piss them off.

Today has been awful, after 2 nice anxiety free and appetite finding days i find myself going backwards but still refuse medication.

Angry, so angry about it all, about my past, my experiences, my shitting life has been ruined by this.

I'm a sobbing mess

:''(''

jessed03
08-23-2011, 12:36 PM
*Big hug* Amy. It sounds so frustrating. A lot of people really don't get anxiety to they? They think it's just a little bit of nervousness, or a case of not wanting to help yourself, when in reality it can dictate your days for you.

Sometime's remission can seem a lot like that, one step forwards and two steps backwards. At least it's good to know you had two good days, that they haven't disappeared totally. :)

Maybe theres something you can learn from it? A pattern or something? Maybe not, maybe it was random, in which case, maybe a big bar of chocolate, and warm blanket and a good film may help? Go deep under the blanket, and forget the world for a few hours if you can, I think it helps me when I have bad days.

Let it all out anyway, don't keep anything in, type out a long message to us getting out your frustrations, or scream into your duvet, or punch your pillows. Then go have a bowl of ice cream or something and try to refocus on a small positive you can find.

J

Amy1986
08-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks J,

Feelin the love lol, there is no pattern really i suppose happens alot when i am alone, stressed or angry.... so i guess it happens alot. Decided to watch some glee, inncoent non-bad thought music hahaha. So singing dont stop believing at the top of my lungs seems to be helping...hurrahhh LOL

Amy