PDA

View Full Version : Miracle...Miracle...Miracle of Homeopathy...Pls all read it!!!!

jar4u
08-20-2011, 09:23 AM
I can today claim to be like what i used to feel before i had Anxiety disorder, one and a half year back....Please read my very first post here to know more about what i went through....i went through hell everyday and felt like a diseased man trapped with my heart beating in my ears all the time, making me feel scared and totally crazy...Day and night i suffered like a dying person...waiting to be taken away anytime...This was my state sometimes back, which i feel like an distant dream...and for some reason i cant think much of it or remember them so strongly..Also i have trained myself that way now!!!

But after running to see a psychiatric a month back as my anxiety chest pains, breathing, headaches, hypochondria and negative thoughts became uncontrollable and i could not function normally...I thought i was losing the battle of life...I Re-did all my health tests and all came out great, minus my cholesterol levels which were little higher then normal..i went into panic mode again and got a severe panic attack...Started my psychiatric prescribed meds Serta 25mg and Clonazapam 0.25mg...It made me feel great for a few days but as soon as i stopped it for 3 days after taking it for 10 days..the anxiety and meds side effects came back big time and i felt worst then earlier...thought to myself how can i live like this with this kind of a med which is making me addicted to it...Was again feeling my world will come to an end soon anytime soon.....

But then miracle of miracles happened to me...i went to a local homeopath who prescribed me his sugar coated white pills...which i took with little hope and thought at-least it wont give me any side effects...Just 2 days taking it made me feel amazingly great..slowly i could feel my negative thoughts going away and started feeling peaceful and relaxed throughout the day....initially my sleep was still broken and i was barely sleeping for 4 hours a night, but soon within 2 weeks my sleep improved very well and now i am having a good sleep of 8 hours sometimes without any break or sometimes i wake up once or twice that too maybe for a few mins!!!!

Today after nearly 20 days of taking homeopathy meds i am feeling 95 % back on track..almost like i dont have a thing called anxiety even in highly stressed situations i feel capable of handling it...Though i still feel minor head palpitations sometimes when i stand up after sitting and working for long hours(4-6 hours) on the comp and also minor chest tightness once or twice when hearing something very negative but soon i forget it and back on track in a minute...Also my over all self created negative thoughts and all the major sensations have gone totally... even when i am traveling i feel fantastic just like earlier...I don't feel afraid anymore to do anything!!!! This is a result of taking homeopathy meds for just 20 days, will continue it and constantly post my improvements here!!!

I thank god and all my well wishers here and all around me who helped me so much during my suffering days, all the knowledge i gathered through this forum, through linden method and through a proper diet has helped me feel like i used to be when i was without anxiety disorder.....Still life is tough work-wise, money inflow is tight, negative feelings do come up due to bad circumstances...its part of everybody's normal living so i am no different, but today i don't feel crazy and doomed like earlier and don't react to situations with over emotions experiencing all the dreaded sensations associated with anxiety disorder!!!!

I recommend all of you to at-least give homeopathy a chance, if it works for you i would be the happiest..and if it does not, at-least it wont give you any horrible side effects like the allopathic meds!!!!

God bless all of you:):):)

jessed03
08-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Great to hear buddy! I can imagine the relief you must feel :)

I had a lot of luck with homeopaths too. Although I got diagnosed with a slight intolerance to eggs, which was causing rapid heart beat. It wasn't a total cure, but was sure nice to ease those frequent palpitations I was having!

May good health reign on :)

jar4u
08-21-2011, 01:13 AM
Hi Forwells my friend,

Believe me its a great great relief i am feeling after a long long time, And yes even i am on cod liver oil caps once everyday in the morning, along with a banana once after my breakfast everyday, but the real effect is of the homeopathic meds, which is making me feel fresh, energetic, less tired, nearly no sensations and postive the whole day..even my nights sleep is pretty good now...No more old sensations, they feel like a bad dream to me.....

Please go ahead and try naturopathy....Hope you feel the same as i feel today...God Bless u mate!!!!!

jar4u
08-21-2011, 01:15 AM
May good health reign on :)[/QUOTE]

Thanx you so much Jessed03......May great health reign on you too buddy....God bless you!!!