PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Strangers!

Auron
11-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey everyone. Im Nicolas, originally from Colombia and im 18 years old.

Just wanted to say hi before giving a whole biography about my life. but let me just say right now that Im very so glad to find this little forum to express myself and realize that im not alone!

I have social anxiety disorder for about 4 years. since then I've always thought that i might be depressed, as for my consideration about suicide and simply sadness and not willing to do certain things. It was yesterday after finding this site that i was trying to find those online depression test...i took over 8 tests. most results showed that i was "mild-moderate depression" and only 2 showed that i was okay.

anyway, if anyone has messenger and would like to talk, my email is [email protected].

sincerely,
Nicolas

ls
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey Auron, I totally understand about depression. I have experienced it over certain periods of my life, lasting weeks or months.
So you say that you are taking tests. Are you still trying to determine if you are depressed? For me, I know when I am depressed when life doesn't seem fun anymore. I ususally sleep a lot and I feel lonely. I don't go out and don't engage in things I onced loved. I either cry a lot or not at all and just stare into space. Sometimes, family members will notice...and if they notice that there is a problem, there most likely is.

Hope this helps.

Auron
11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
thats how i feel at times but not as often as before. im in uncertainty...

thanx