PDA

View Full Version : im so scared , this disorientation is extreme!! hopeless :((

kevinwilson
08-11-2011, 12:42 PM
hi im kevin, im 16 years old and last year i sufferd septicaemia. after i recovered i started getting anxiety attacks and over the past few months theyve gotten really bad and im getting so fed up with this :(, ive had numerous blood tests mostly ok, a the odd showing infection.. i recently had an mri done because im getting extreme disoientation,dizzyness,numbness in head and over body, i feel like im not in control of my body and im going to die with some sort of rare disease :/, yeah i know it sounds daft but i read an article about prion diseases and im obsessed about having this, nothing takes my mind off this disease and i really think ive got it, it scares me :((, the MRI scan results all came back showing nothing all fine (i also had my neck/nerves or something) but i cant stress anymore my body is just numb 24-7.Heres a list of my symptoms

-dizzyness
-fatigue
-disorientation
-sometimes nauseated
-full body numbness (mostly head)
-feeling faint
-cant concentrate
-feeling like im floating through air
-feeling like im not in control
-mood swings
-forgetfull
-overwhelming fear

as i said all tests done so far came back great but i cant accept the fact that its panic, these feelings are extreme, the doctors said its anxiety im only 16 and should be living my life but i just feel hopeless.. and hopefully i could get some feedback on this forum.. it would be highly appreciated as im scared to death , thanks and godbless

-kevin :)

kevinwilson
08-12-2011, 10:08 AM
im currently with bupa, and im just back from the doctors there, ive requested to see a clinical psychologist and they have given me more diazepam :(, right now my body just feels so weak and im over obsessing (as usual) about CDJ , the doctors are looking to put me on an other form of anti depressant,as the sertraline didnt agree with me, but your reply has helped me relax in the meantime and im greatfull u replied to this thanks very much mate and all the best.

-kevin