PDA

View Full Version : Terrified...all the time. Please help.

Asteri00
08-08-2011, 08:49 AM
I guess I am posting this more to see if I've missed trying anything or maybe to know that I am not alone. I wake up *every* morning with a panic attack. I have trouble breathing and all my problems (mainly financial) run through my head non-stop. I do suffer anxiety throughout the day but try my best to take my mind off of it. Nothing like in the mornings. I am absolutely terrified all the time that my financial decisions will effect my father, who recently put me on the house to protect himself in the event he has to go into long term care. I have no idea how to prevent them from happening. I'm so sick of being scared all the time. If my worries weren't valid I would understand but how to I fix my head and stop coming up with doomsday scenarios. I've been out of work for 2 years and just recently found a job. Then I get a letter stating that the offer is contingent on a background check...but that they have every reason to believe I'll be a good asset to the company. This is a position that they CREATED for me because of my references. My credit is insanely poor due to being out of work and I have a DUI from last year after I had surgery. Although I wasn't being irresponsible and actually have no recollection of the event because I had never been on pain meds, I took responsibility. Although this is a part time job the bonus' are amazing and would probably eventually lead into a full time position. I can't stop worrying about everything and don't know what to do. I just need help.

tarabond
08-08-2011, 03:55 PM
I also feel more anxious in the morning, as well as in the evening esp. before sleeping.