PDA

View Full Version : crawling out of my skin?

MissBrownEyes
11-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I have a question, is it normal that sometimes I feel like im just goig to go crazy? Sometimes I feel I have so much built up inside ( so much of something I dont even know what it is) but maybe like a burst of energy, maybe I need to yell, cry, run I dont know, but it happens, and sometimes I just think, wow I get these feelings so often and they are taking over my life what if I go crazy, what if I loose my mind, forget who I am, start scraming rationally, you know..that sort of thing, I feel so.. ready to crawl out of my skin. My neck and back hurt ALL the time from the extreme pain I have in my muscles and the tightness all over my body.

HOpefully this made some sence and perhaps someone can help me out here.

Thank you so much in advance!

ls
11-11-2006, 05:36 PM
hey Miss Brown Eyes, I think we have a lot in common. If I did not have anxiety in life, I would be such a good person. I think positively......and love positively...but why is life so hard and so challenging. I also have physical symtoms so bad, that most times I cannot function. I worked for Birkenstock, ever heard of their sandals....such a great job...and here I sit, sticken by anxiety. Sometimes, like today, I cannot function. I prefer laying in bed than enjoy a day with the family. Tomorrow football is on, hopefully, I can just zone out.
;) :lol: :cry: 8) :?

ls
11-11-2006, 05:38 PM
I also get muscle tension, or at least that is what I call it, that my body hurts so bad. I jump into the shower and just panic, my body hurts and I feel dizzy. I have avoided the shower lately...but I know..and I think...it is just mental....

MissBrownEyes
11-13-2006, 05:30 PM
We sure do have alot in common, I use to avoid the shower so bad, just b/c I would think crazy things like.. oh my what if i pass out and drown, what if i fall and hit my head and then noone finds me, or just foolish things like that.. and as embarassing as it seems, what i did was buy one of them detachable shower heads on the hose, and when i take a shower, i take it down and spray it then when i was my hair i let it dangle there then pick it back up to rinse my hair and body, i know its crazy, but hey whatever helps us we must do right?

how was the game? did you feel any better? :)

ls
11-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I am slowly starting to take showers again. I used to think the same things...if I took a bath and was home alone..what if I got so dizzy I could not get out. I think it is the nature of the disorder...worrying aboug nothing... but it is real to me and I keep telling the doctors this.
I have wanted to go to church but I can not even imagining sitting with all those people for an hour.......I would stumble out of there for sure.
I haven't been in a restaurant for months....I just get dizzy and cannot think. Take out for me.