PDA

View Full Version : feeling disconnected from the world =/

Alex_m
11-10-2006, 08:28 AM
has anybosy else felt like this, i just dont feel part of the world no more and i am also feeling unreal....very hard times for me...and now i keep getting ramdom thoughs =/

any help??

Thanks

ls
11-10-2006, 03:49 PM
you are totally not alone. Yes, I too feel like unreal, like being in a video game. It is all part of the anxiety and I try not to stress on it. Do you feel like that all the time, or is it just occasionally. Please know that you are not alone. 8)

Alex_m
11-10-2006, 04:43 PM
i feel like it 24/7 =/.....like i am behind a foggy screen it feels like

MissBrownEyes
11-11-2006, 12:27 AM
I feel like this too, its part of anxiety and sometimes I have to tell myself, yes everyone is still alive and moving even though you dont see what they are doing.

Sometimes I feel like im someones dream and they are just going to wake up, anxiety can give everyone scary feelings, you are not alone, is is right

emz_1986
12-12-2006, 03:12 PM
has anybosy else felt like this, i just dont feel part of the world no more and i am also feeling unreal....very hard times for me...and now i keep getting ramdom thoughs =/

any help??

Thanks

yes, the disconnected from the world feeling is very common in anxiety. And i think i'm feeling exactly how you are. I have random thoughts pop into my head... You're not alone!

kevin
12-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Yup bud and I hate derealization.

emz_1986
12-29-2006, 11:03 AM

any help??

Thanks

can i ask, what sort of random thoughts do you get?