PDA

View Full Version : Having a lot of thoughts with this girl and it's making me anxious and very depressed

Jonny771
07-28-2011, 02:24 AM
I have been clingy to her lately and she is not responding to my emails for over a week what to I do?
There is obviously more but I'm too lazy too type the whole dilemma. Anxious people man so lazy....

Jonny771
08-03-2011, 07:49 PM
My parents said I can't talk to her and they like feel that's going to help but I still feel incredibly anxious and it's very generalized. Sometimes I feel like the worst is about to happen the absolute worse thing and often it's a very small trigger. I want her to talk to me again I'm giving her a present and put a note on it said I'm working on my self esteem so I won't be clingy to you again (it's in my basement). My very generalized anxiety my very negative thought patterns are not going away whether I cling to her or not but I just want her in my life. I use to walk the dogs with her 2 times every day for about 2 and a half month and I really got to know her and I really know how helpful and good she is. I really want her in my life.......