PDA

View Full Version : working and anxiety

mamascrazy1985
07-24-2011, 09:52 PM
so i know its been forever since i posted here because i have learned to grin and bear my anxiety but its flaring up again. i am horribly unbalanced and i am working now for the first time in 3 years minus a few months i worked last year but quit due to anxiety. so tomorrow is my 3rd day and anxiety is getting way worse. I am tired more now and dont have time for anything fun. i dont understand this unbalanced thing. sometimes i blame anxiety but i wonder if it has anything to do with sinus and ears. My ears constantly pop when i chew and sometimes they will clear up for a second....but then right back to the normal hearing. So my question is...is it serotonin levels, anxiety or ear and sinus infections?? hope all my old friends are doing well

hangingon
07-24-2011, 10:16 PM
I have a similar kind of problem. It is like the stress causes an allergy condition. Glands swell, sinuses and ear canals and eyelids get irritated and swell. Get sweats, chills and nausea. I get pain in the stomach like vertigo when you look off a tall building. I don't know if the vertigo is the origin of these health conditions and if a medication like Inderal would counteract them. I would really like to know. I've had to quit good paying jobs to live poor, which is its own kind of stress and depression, because of feeling like I had the flu all the time.

fallingthin
07-25-2011, 11:57 AM
I am also having working anxiety. I recently got hired at a medical facility and everyday since I have been on the floor I have actually considered quitting because I'm worried about hurting someone or not doing something right. Has any therapist of medicine combination alleviated anyone from these symptoms.