PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks

thelegend
11-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Hello, I think I have panic attacks sometimes.

the worst time was at the gund back in 98 i was getting tickets and i was shaking so bad i couldnt get my money out of my wallet. everything around me was a blur and i didn't know what was going on.

i haven't experienced anything like that since. i still get dizzy shaky and stuff goes blurry sometimes but not as often. i haven't been to a doctor because for one i can't afford it and i don't like going to the doctor.

I just fear that i'll be driving down the road one day and i'll have one and get into an accident or something.

I've always been known as "shy" but when i get talking i start stuttering too. i try to think of what to say before i speak and i end up stuttering and looking like a fool.

online it's easy to speak. nobody can see me ;)

MissBrownEyes
11-11-2006, 12:35 AM
You very likly could have SA (social anxiety) but i'm not a doc so I cant tell you what you have. But I can tell you you are not alone.

I fear driving really bad, infact I dont drive much at all, and when I do I make sure someone is with me, which really doesnt make sence bc the whole fear thing is of getting an attack and into an accident and hurting someone, where as when I have someone w/ me it could happen that way to. well I dont know but I just feel better when I have someone int he car.

there are all kinds of things online and probably locally that can help you pay for the doc if you need to go. your health needs to come first.

take care and god bless