PDA

View Full Version : I've had ENOUGH with these symptoms!

Okiemom
07-18-2011, 07:27 PM
So I got my MRI today and everything came back normal. I don't have the buzzing sensation as bad in my feet that was driving me crazy but I still have the tingling scalp and the vibrating head that seems to vibrate from forearm to forearm up my neck into my head. I'm dealing with a very traumatic situation with a family member who has cancer and is getting worse everyday. It's a long story but I am unable to get to see her and it's breaking my heart. The guilt it tearing me up. We live so far away from one another and me having 3 little ones and not much money makes it hard. What money I did have I gave to my mother so she could go. I just really get scared thinking something is wrong with me that's causing these symptoms. My anxiety came on so close to the time I heard about my Aunt, who before being diagnosed had no real symptoms. I wake up every morning hoping these symptoms will be gone, but they are still there, sometimes not at first but they appear through out the day. I know I'm rambling, I'm just so confused.....

sychittenden
07-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello there,

My name is Simon Chittenden and I believe that I may be able to help you. I do not know the finer details of your personal circumstances and I do not claim to be the authority on all things anxiety related. What I do know from personal experience is that everybody who struggles to live with anxiety can often feel quite isolated and alone. You might even feel that you have nobody to turn to, or that the people around you don’t quite understand how you feel. This in itself can become very frightening and if it wasn’t for the support of the people around me, I do not know how I would cope with my own anxiety as well as I do.

You must remember at all times that you are not alone in all of this. A large number of people all over the world are living with the same things that you are and you must have faith that your circumstances will improve. Can I promise that it will go away completely? Unfortunately not, my journey has so far lasted 3 years and I’m still no closer to discovering the solution to the problem despite numerous attempts.

What I can offer you is a chance to find out for yourself that you are not alone in your struggle. Please visit my blog at simonanxietyandme.blogspot.com to find out how I live my life alongside my anxiety.

Hopefully it will be of some help to you.

Please feel free to contact me via the blog with any questions you may have and I will do my best to help in any way that I can. I know it’s tough, but you can learn to cope with anxiety like I have.

Simon Chittenden x