PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

dcfefs
07-17-2011, 02:02 AM
hey this is DC again, the last pst wasn't so helpful so i tohught i might post it again along with my new concerns.
I have totally lost myself, i look back in my memories and i dont even recognise myself, i used to question myself something like " would the old me do that, or would the old me think like that" etc, now i cant even do that, my head is blank and i cant even think about much things. i am scared i am losing my mind completely, i know anxiety does not cause insanity and stuff, and i wont freak out completely until i see hallucinations.. but i am still very scared.
1. i am scared that i might do stupid things or harm others because i dont feel llike myself
2. i became much more irritable lately
3. informations are getting harder to process in my brain, its like i hear them speaking but i dont understand what they mean.
and there are still some other concerns but i cant think of them yet..
PLEASE!! if anyone feels lke the way i do, please leave a comment

Marlow
07-17-2011, 08:19 AM
same thing going on with me right now. Im working nights so things are even worse for me. I wake up thinking im in a dream still or think someone is someone else, its really weird. Nothing registers, I havent felt like mowing the grass this week and I have done nothing but work, sleep, and sit on the couch. this year i was so ambitious and now i am just a wreck on the couch.

I know how you feel, im there with ya bud, just post when u feel bad, reading these just makes ME feel better, as boxcar racer would put it "there's someone out there who feels just like me"