PDA

View Full Version : Here I go ....

MissBrownEyes
11-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Hello everyone,

Before I go and rant off w/ my life story or get any help from anyone or try to help others (the best I can) I would like to start by saying hello and looking around the forums alittle more, I am in the process of trying to find the best online place for support, I have a major problem w/ anxiety in which is almost crippling my life. Yet at the same time I feel I am somewhat getting better w/ dealing with it.

More later, Just wanted to say hello and look around.
God Bless.

randyttp
11-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Hello!

I'm new here also. But from what I have seen it seems pretty slow here. Hopefully things start to pick up. :)

MissBrownEyes
11-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Well howdy. I'm actually signing up to a bunch right now trying to find a support place, somewhere comforting.

So what brings you online so late? I'm in Maine, its like .. oh 20 of 3 here... and as usual I cant sleep.. Ive had a horrible weekend. :cry:

duddits
11-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Hello MissBrowneyes, and welcome the anxiety forum. May I ask what form of anxiety do you have? I have social anxiety. Anyway, whether you find the comforting support here or another place, I am happy that you're taking the steps to fight back against anxiety.