PDA

View Full Version : Help? Anyone?

lingling
07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I feel like a misfit everywhere I go, even at home. I'm the weird, depressed, and antisocial one. I force myself to go out of the house and hangout with someone but even thinking about actually doing it makes my stomach turn and there is no possible way for me to lower my anxiety. I don't know what to say to my family and they don't know what to say to me. My parents no longer know how to help me and I don't know how to help myself. I feel like I am totally alone, things are just too hard. I've tried meds, therapy, counseling, homeopathy. I've tried talking to nearly everyone and get advice but none of it helps. I don't know how I even keep on going. I'm sick of crying every night and feeling lost. When will anything come together? Its been bad for several years. I'm at a loss here.

Baconflake
07-12-2011, 11:49 AM
You say you tried meds/therapy/etc, but how long did you partake in the process? If you have serious anxiety in many cases a lower dose of medication is not enough, and it takes a while to build most drugs into your system.