PDA

View Full Version : Random chest pains

hollera
07-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Does anyone else get random twinges of chest pain? When I first started having anxiety I would experience chest pain that stuck around for a while until I had a panic attack and then it would subside. But lately I just get these random twinges of chest pain even when I'm not feeling anxious. I just wonder if that's something common among people with anxiety. I have had an echocardiogram a few months ago and they said it looked good. Just makes me feel nervous is all.

hollera
07-09-2011, 12:56 PM
It just makes me nervous because it's just a random twinge of pain. Even when I'm not feeling anxious at all I get it for a second and it goes away. It makes me start freaking out again thinking that the doctors missed something in my echocardiogram.

Marzy
07-14-2011, 04:49 AM
I get exactly the same, and sometimes they last all day even when i'm relaxed. They're nothing to worry about though and by staying calm and knowing they are harmless will help them to go away on their own. :)

swifty13
08-02-2011, 04:07 PM
I get the same, so your not alone :) i get scared about it too, but dont worry (hard for me to say, i totally freak out wen i get a chest pain!). heres what i try to think when i get a pain: its happened many times before and im absolutely fine, so why should i be worried this time?

hope this helps :D

Solowka
08-02-2011, 04:16 PM
i too get the same pain, infact i`ve had them for the past month, i know its harmless but theres no explaining how the mind works and worries (i`m actually freaking out inside lol)