PDA

View Full Version : Scared of the future, HELP

Marlow
07-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Well, I moved home this summer from the university I attend and still pay rent at. I started getting anxiety attacks toward the end of the semester and just wanted to get home

Once home they only got worse until I had to almost be hospitalized with an attack. I went the fist semester thinking positivity and avoided any attacks.

Now that I'm home just the thought of going back to the apartment to move out scares me. I don't want to go back because I feel so unstable right now. I just want to hold on to the things I know stable in my life. Every time I think about going there and being away again I get really agitated and almost mad.

Idk why my emotions are so out of control all of a sudden, I was so in control in the fall... I need advice

butterfly585
07-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi I hope you are battling through your anxiety ok.. Do you find you get your anxiety the same time everyday?

I went through something recently where I have been unstable in my life and my anxiety began again..

I just moved out recently again, (I have moved three times this year) and everynight I get home after work it starts...I try meditation. Everything but it still comes back?

Not sure I would love to talk to you maybe we can help eachother through it :)

Take Care x

geoffrey
07-20-2011, 10:42 PM
yes I do,the nights for me are when it starts the worst because it starts the sleepless cycle all over again

it's the fear of waking up at 2 am and going sleepless that drives it all