PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me it's not a tumor

robinho
07-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Hello , im new to this forum since i have never dealt with such kind of desperation before,im 17years old and for the last 2weeks i've been having different sensations throughout my body it all started with dizziness and some pressure in the head , after about 3days the diziness dissapeared and the presssure transformed to a strange stifness/numbness on my forehead between the eyes and above the nose, as i started reading about symptoms of a brain tumor it only got worse , one day i feel numbness in feet or hands other day i feel tingling all over the body, sometimes i feel pain spasms all over the body aswell,my face and ears seem hot pretty often and the more i think about all this stuff the worse i feel , im seeing the doctors soon but i need some help from you because this is driving me crazy please tell me if you have any experience with stuff like this and how high is the chance for a person my age to have brain tumor, thank you.

knsxo
07-06-2011, 01:32 PM
It sounds like sinus problems to me. I've been through it as well (pressure, dizziness, pain) and was sure I had a brain tumor. According to my ENT and the doc I saw at Urgent Care I have fluid that builds up in my sinuses. When you have fluid in the ear it can cause severe dizziness (like to the point of feeling as if you're about to fall over). I have a script for meclizine to help with dizziness. Do you feel phlegm in your throat? That could be sinus drainage as well. I think the tingling in your hands is a classic anxiety symptom and you're probably in a heightened state of awareness (due to anxiety) that is causing you to notice every little pain or twitch you'd never give a second thought to before. When I'm really anxious I notice EVERYTHING. If my tongue feels a bit "off", I am aware of it. If my toenail hurts, I'm aware of it. I could go on and on. GL with your appointment.

robinho
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
I had my sinuses checked and they were fine , all tho sometimes i have a strange feeling like there's blood or something trying to come out through my nose but it gets stuck and eventually gets swallowed down my throat, and yes i NOTICE EVERYTHING , my heart beating loud,needles feeling on my tongue i sometimes feel like i wanna get out and run to the hills.. thank you for your support.

Marlow
07-06-2011, 09:25 PM
the pressure in-between your eyes could be a tension headache, I get those all the time. Try lightly pressing on your forehead with two fingers and gently move it in circles, its REALLY relaxing. I do it often when I have those headaches. Otherwise it sounds like just that "hypersensitivity" but Im no Doc, Good luck at the appt.

robinho
07-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Ok so i had my neck vessels and my heart checked i also had an EEG everything came back perfectly fine , im getting an MRI next week in the mean time i have barely slept in 3days im feeling headache and my vision seems blurry when i see moving things , is it because im so tired or something is realy getting the hold of me so quick i am litteraly going mad give me something , please.