PDA

View Full Version : Forget

luisamay
06-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I posted yesterday about my anxiety, i've never had it before but to cut a long story short I am about to get engaged and suddenly started having dreams that i'd cheated on my partner and that he'd find out and call everything off. I obviously love him more than anything in the world and would never hurt him, and 3 weeks ago i never had these thoughts and worries. The dreams led me to obsess, analysing nights out, asking people if it was true, really silly stuff. My problem now is that i'm coming to terms with it all and that its nonsense, but its still ALL i think about most days. Is this normal? Will it ever go? Will i think about this forever? :(

Itz Omi
06-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi,

No need to double-post - the one from yesterday is still up. You have a reply there (me), and it is proper to continue within that same post rather than ignore responses to start new posts (of the same subject).

As I said in the other post, don't worry about this. And, no, it's not normal to be consumed by such a thing - you don't need to get "stuck" there. Everything is going to be OK. :)