PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone ,,, any 1 can help me ? plz in need help

hesam
06-16-2011, 02:24 PM
hello ,,, its about 3 month i got anxiety ,,, i used to smoke drugs ,,, like weed and cocaine ,,, but in last time i was using opuim and i took a panic attack ,, ,,, i was feeling like im going to die ,,, now i go doctors and i took pills like citalopram and clonazepam and plonazepam ,,, its about 4 days i take these pills ,, i wanna know after how many days these pills will make me good , and will i get addicted to these pills ? what should i do , i still have fear inside ,, but i feel im getting better with these pills ,,,
thx a lot

marmaladesreturn
07-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi Hesam

Perhaps try researching about self help methods to assist you when you are feeling fearful. There are some good podcasts out there (Anxiety Slayer) and the Anxiety Centre website is very helpful.

If you are finding that slow meditative breathing is not helping when you are anxious, perhaps try writing your thoughts down on paper (like a diary).

Seeing a therapist can help you. If your anxiety has only just started, the sooner you look for treatment the sooner you can recover.

Be well :)