PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure What I Have, Anxiety or Not?

birdman1967
06-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Removed Close thread please

Krisann79
06-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Well I'm new to this too but what I can say is if nothing else you're definitely anxious about what's going on right now. So maybe start off by treating that and see what else comes out in the wash.
For example: In my case I actually really do have Graves Disease (thyroid problems). Well I've been sick for 45ish days now. Several of the hyperthyroid symptoms that I was plagued with daily actually turned out to be anxiety from the hyperthroid! Basically I was attributing some anxiety symtoms to that but it was really good ol fashioned anxiety brought on by health concerns among other things going on lately.
I'm only 4 days in on my medicine and most of my symptoms have reduced SIGNIFICANTLY! So I'd say give it a shot it can't hurt.

Itz Omi
06-11-2011, 10:26 PM
I wish I had a nickel for every time someone was looking for a "high" and ended up getting more than they bargained for - panic attacks that lasted for months!!

I agree with Forwells about the adrenal fatigue. Keep away from the cigarettes and look for other ways to calm your nerves. Good luck!

birdman1967
06-11-2011, 11:00 PM
removed please close thread

Itz Omi
06-11-2011, 11:40 PM
You are going to be fine. It just takes time, and accepting that will be half the battle. :)