PDA

View Full Version : does allergies give symptoms of depersonlization/ derealization, fog feeling?

transam1170
05-30-2011, 11:08 AM
does allergies give the same symptoms with the fog like feeling? thanks

Itz Omi
05-30-2011, 02:59 PM
You know, I bet they do, though I can't say for sure. But it would make sense.

jessed03
06-05-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm actually really investigating this in my own life at the moment. It seems after certain foods I just stay in a state of haze, or brain fog for a while, sometimes all night. Sometimes taking supplements, or eating certain things leads me like that, into that crazy, nervous, hazy feeling state, even when there is a calm in my mind. I've had a history of being a bit sensitive to things, but it seems to be at a new level now. For instance today, I've had a very relaxed sunday, got up when I wanted, had a nice lunch, and watched some tennis, no stress, no plans, and yet I feel in this nervous derealized state, and it was because I had egg for lunch. I've been allergy tested, and I know I am gluten sensitive, so I avoid it totally, but things such as egg seem to really bother me, some nuts too, and sometimes sugar. I'm trying to test it, but I'm worrying maybe I want an easy fix to it so much, that I'm simulating reactions. Let me know if you have any ideas or you've have had any findings on the subject, I'm very interested.