PDA

View Full Version : Blurred Vision

Lambekel
05-28-2011, 02:02 PM
I have been experiencing anxiety for about 6 years now. I am pretty good at keeping most symptoms tame, but the one that recently has started has me a bit puzzled. I want to know if anyone else has experienced it. I have blurred vision pretty much all the time. Have had 4 MRIs. Last one being about 2 years ago and they all came back as normal except for normal white spots that appear in migrainers brains. I don't get migraines anymore, but the blurred vision is sometimes accompanied by headaches as well as a stiff neck and difficulty thinking. If I lay and rest for a half hour or so, the headache and difficulty thinking go away, but the blurred vision remains, just not as bad.
My blood pressure is fine. My thyroid is fine. My blood sugar is fine. So the only thing left, one would think, is anxiety as the culprit.

Any thoughts?

Itz Omi
05-28-2011, 02:26 PM
It sounds like it could be muscle tension, possibly? I have had problems with my left eye as well as difficulty thinking, a stiff neck, etc.

That sounds like something to see an acupuncturist for. Mine has really been helpful. If only I could afford to go more often!

Lambekel
05-28-2011, 03:49 PM
It sounds like it could be muscle tension, possibly? I have had problems with my left eye as well as difficulty thinking, a stiff neck, etc.

That sounds like something to see an acupuncturist for. Mine has really been helpful. If only I could afford to go more often!

Thank you so much for the reply. I will make an appt next week. Thank you! And it IS my left eye also!

Lambekel
05-29-2011, 08:57 AM
That is something I've thought of as well. As my kids don't allow me to get much sleep. My 2 year old wakes up 2 to 3 times per night. Doesn't allow me to get through very many sleep cycles.

What about sleep ?? Or maybe even allergies .

I have this at the moment and are putting it down to one of theses two things .

I also get migranes which do effect my vision mostly without head aches and are caused because of my sinus .

My eyes at the moment feel like the fluid is to think .

cheers kev

Itz Omi
05-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Lambekel, if you go see an acupuncturist, make sure they will also do some acupressure on you. Some acupuncturists don't even touch you, they just do the needle thing, but if you have a good, caring acupuncturist, they will hopefully do a combination of things you need to get better. Try Yelp.com for your area to see what patients are saying. My acupuncturist has helped me way more than medical doctors. Good luck!!