PDA

View Full Version : I think im going nuts

boxer1
05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Alright so I keep seeing objects move like last night I was walking down the street and I seen a truck move like someone had moved in it its like 3am and I dont know if it was a street light kicking on and the rapid movement of shadows made me think it moved or what and the other day I was walking with my buddy and his dog and I stopped to get and fixed my shoe and out of the corner of my eye it looked like green dog prints not sure if it was a reflection of the grass in the wet puddle or just those helicopter seed things. I have felt really strange and my sleeping pattern is way off I go to sleep at 5 in the am and wake up around 1 or 2 pm I get home from the gym around 3am and it really messed it up and I try to stay up all day so I can get it back on track but it only makes it worse

ImJace
05-23-2011, 10:29 PM
My anxiety has made me see things before.. haha. Finally I just decided it's no big deal, and as soon as I stopped caring it went away. Our minds are so much more powerful than we think, but we can use that to our advantage. Try to relax, and try not to put pressure on yourself sleep wise. Things will work out for you :)

acasey
05-24-2011, 07:02 AM
seeing things out of the corner of your eye is so common with anxiety, i do it all the time. another thing, if you were going nuts you would think that the objects you think are moving really are, you wouldn't realize that it wasn't normal, if that makes sense. if by strange you mean depersonalization, thats completly normal too. and your sleeping problems may very well be part of the problem. i know when my sister in law took too much ADHD medicine she didn't sleep for a week. she had a 3 day stay in the mental ward. she started seeing things, and having conversations with people that were not there. work on getting your sleep regulated and i bet your symptoms will clear up:)