PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

AnxietyFreedom
05-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

Glad to find a place where everyone understands. This has been a painful few years. I some days can't take the anxiety but do what I can to get through the day. I really hope to meet some new friends and get some answers to some of my questions.

It's nice to be here.

butterfly585
05-25-2011, 05:03 AM
Hi how are you im new here too its nice to have this place to talk to people who are dealing with anxiety...no one really understand how annoying and horrible it is i hope your having a great day :)

AnxietyFreedom
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
You are so correct. It has been the most difficult thing to live with. I am so thankful each day that I can go through the day. I am slowly trying to push through the anxiety but very slowly. I just keep thinking, "I did something that I was afraid of doing!". Hope you had a good day.

ImJace
05-25-2011, 03:19 PM
I've had anxiety all my life (27 years) and more intense over the last 10. However, I'm here to say that I'm doing better than ever, and even though I hit rock bottom a few times, remember that you can always beat anxiety :)

butterfly585
05-25-2011, 07:13 PM
It's good to see everone remaining positive...I think positive thinking is the best thing it's hard to do when your getting anxiety because it feels like there is a blockage...But once you practice I find it gets easier....To stop thinking your going crazy or will feel like this forever...

I was the same as you recently felt like I hit rock bottom, at least you know once you hit it it can only get better from there :)

:D

Peace x

AnxietyFreedom
05-26-2011, 08:54 AM
I am hoping so. I am doing all that I can to beat it. Changing meds, breathing, exersise. You name it. I hit rock bottom last year. It a new year and I keep thinking back so I can change my thoughts or actions on what happened last year.

AnxietyFreedom
05-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Yes, anything to think positive. Someone told me that an anxiety attach last 25 mins. I've been trying to keep track and it has been about 25 mins. I've also taken Xanex to help too.