PDA

View Full Version : Night time anxiety

c.young847
05-18-2011, 06:27 PM
I get night time anxiety that usually consist of odd heart beat rhythm and chest pains and lucid nightmares. This is was getting better as it happens less and less but there's been in a patch in the road (someone I know died) and new very scary symptoms have occurred.

The last couple of nights the left side of my head has been tightening up and my pulse starts acting up as usual, when I do fall asleep I sometimes wake up gasping for air because it feels like my stomach is sinking in or my entire body feels like the life is being squeeze out of it.

I will admit though that I have experimented with out of body experiences so there is also a feeling of being pulled back into sleep (i usually counter this by breathing heavily through the nose), pain in my teeth and face, 'beings' hovering over me, full on physical hallucinations (a girl laying on top of me and absorbing into my body during sleep paralysis fallowed by a buzzing in my front right lobe that's audible).

So yeah, I don't really know what I expect to hear back from any of you.

c.young847
05-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Bump, I don't care if you have nothing to comment about the 3rd paragraph but please address the first 2.

afox11284
05-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I have had similar symptoms. My whole body will feel tired but when I start to drift asleep I will feel trapped in my head. I will experience many physical effects: Random muscle spasms, heart flickers, shooting pain in sides etc. THe little sleep I do get is interrupted by waking up feeling like I don't have a pulse. I have had this almost every night the past month. It is f##king awful.

Been taking Valerian Root, 5-HTP and Melatonin at night the last week and it has had little to no effect.