PDA

View Full Version : confused!

belle64
05-14-2011, 05:21 AM
Hoping someone has some good advise for me...
Which will get rid of my anxiety disorder, which is better and more effective, hypnosis or hypnotherapy??? Really confused, definitely going for one but really don't know which.
Thanx for reading :)
BELLE

jeremydoyle
05-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi BELLE,

I've never tried any of those methods but I have the feeling that hypnotherapy can give you longer lasting results than hypnosis.

In any case, let us know how it goes if you try it :)

belle64
05-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Thank you for your reply :)
I've booked myself a consultation for the hypnotherapy. Really hope it gets me out of this nightmare! Its rapidly destroying my life.
BELLE

theogeorgio
06-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Belle

Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis to help you, without the therapy hypnosis is not much use.. How did your session go?

Itz Omi
06-03-2011, 10:09 AM
It wasn't helpful for me, and a waste of good money, but hopefully you'll have better luck!!

belle64
06-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone, thank u for your replies!
I was so confused, didn't know the difference but now I know :)
Have had a few sessions and still a few more to go. Feeling really positive about it. Been doing some EFT also and listening to binaural beats which is really helping to relax me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling amazing and I do have some bad days, I know that its going to take time and will be hard work, I'm determined to get there :)
BELLE

Itz Omi
06-04-2011, 09:05 PM
That's great, Belle, I'm glad you're feeling positive about it - that's 90% of the battle right there! - and that you're so determined!! Good luck to you!!