PDA

View Full Version : Just can't stop, gotta keep on keeping on...

xzero89
05-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Hey everyone, this be my first post, and I have to say that ever since I've had my first Panic Attack six months ago on LSD, I've never really felt the same. Heart Palpitations are really fucking scary, and whenever I get them I feel like I'm gonna die and I start to pray as much as possible! Maybe that's why I started to go to church again. Who knows. All I know is that the past three weeks of my life have been a living hell, especially today. It's no fun when I constantly get chest pain from worrying too much about nothing, especially when I start getting afraid of my own breathing (what a nightmare)- no joke, yesterday I went on a hike with my mom, and I couldn't talk to anyone because I was too wired in to my own breathing, and because I was so worried about it, I never got enough air in, so I had chest pains all throughout the hike. That was a really long 3 and a half miles, let me tell you. It's just really been getting to me, and I don't know whether to control myself or just submit and let go, because one way or another, my frightening thoughts always come back to trap me in my prison cell somehow. It's getting harder to study and concentrate on my homework too, since I somehow always get really restless and have to move around to stay sane. The only time I'm really at ease now is at night, when I drift to sleep and not have to worry about everything and nothing. Gah. Anyone?