PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Terrible Day and Night

Moonlight Mile
04-28-2011, 07:27 PM
I just feel so miserable and that burning feeling in the pit of my stomach...no panic attacks...but an overwhelming sense of doom...when I tell family or friends it just makes them "worry" thus making me feel guilt on top of it all so...while I've basically "come out of the closet" about panic attacks...I've started hiding the general anxiety/depression again. Today has been horrible. I hate this.

Jaseis
05-04-2011, 11:45 AM
I've had a similar day today. Haven't eaten, taken too many painkillers and I've just felt hopeless all day. Ive been in tears for no reason some of the day and to top it off, my anxiety helped me mess up yet another exam. This is definitely scaring me because normally it only happens at night, but it's just not going away.

murdoch
05-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Have you guys consulted some physician?

joshualives
05-06-2011, 04:59 PM
I just feel so miserable and that burning feeling in the pit of my stomach...no panic attacks...but an overwhelming sense of doom...when I tell family or friends it just makes them "worry" thus making me feel guilt on top of it all so...while I've basically "come out of the closet" about panic attacks...I've started hiding the general anxiety/depression again. Today has been horrible. I hate this.

i too feel that gut wrenching stomach feeling and feeling dread and hopelessness

at times it gets so bad that you want to tell someone but they just dont get it and it makes you feel more worrysome trust me

its hard.