PDA

View Full Version : Went backwards terribly

House Dad
04-18-2011, 06:54 AM
The past few days I have been feeling like I may have stroke. I don't know why. there are things that have made me stress but I have been handling them and with a little help from good people have been able to work through them. The stroke feeling will not leave my mind though. Too many symptoms or too much fear of it? I don't know but I'm so sick of this feeling. Now I'm worried I may be going backwards instead of forward....

House Dad
04-18-2011, 07:02 AM
I don't know how to describe this other than I feel like I've fallen into a hole and I can't get out. I'm worried what will become of my already rattled marriage and the life I promised my wife I could get back on track. I'm completely terrified at the moment. I almost want a hole to crawl into now.

ellenewaldrop
04-18-2011, 10:53 AM
I understand the hopeless feeling you have. I was afraid at one point that I would lose the use of my legs, I had already started planning what I would do if this happened, just waiting for it. I had been having some crazy muscle spasams and jerks in my legs lots and lots of them. Well that was 5 months ago and I'm still walking. I finally made myself stop and decide that if that happend I would deal with it, but today I'm going to enjoy the use of my legs and thank God for them. I don't know if this will help but maybe it will.