PDA

View Full Version : Another shit day

vintage1
04-14-2011, 09:03 PM
First day of school holidays and I am sitting inside a little to lethargic to take the kids out in the sunshine. I have been getting nerve pain in my feet and so now I have it stuck in my head that I have MS or developing. So far it has been brain tumor, heart issues, bowel cancer, cervical cancer ( because i have had cancerous cells before I guess this is the only legitimate worry) and now this. I am just losing the plot slowly. I want to be normal again :(((((

scared sarah
04-14-2011, 09:15 PM
im totally hearing you, ive had 3 panic attacks this week, i feel like crap everyday, dizziness, my eyes feel like i havent slept in days. im always expecting a panic attack its wrecking my life. i have another docs appointment tuesday and will hopefully start medication to try and get this under control... what are u taking?? im also from Oz. good luck with it all

vintage1
04-15-2011, 04:50 AM
Hi there, Currently I am on nothing I have taken lexapro in the past for 2 weeks it made me foggy and I had a very bad experience at the beginning of the year with Cymbolten. I had an adverse reaction to it and it was the scariest night of my life so I have decided to steer clear. When I have days like today I wonder if maybe I should try lexapro again but I guess it would be short term relief. Just really fed up with it all, I have tried to be strong and I have a lots to be strong for but it keeps getting worse and the hypochondriac thoughts are driving me mad.