PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Quite Weird Mentally

Mike_lfc_92
04-06-2011, 04:30 PM
My mind has gone funny, since i had my first anxiety attack in August 2010. It feels like i am going out of my mind but i know for a fact i am not and my head feels really heavy like it needs to be drained of all the sh*t holding it down. And all of sudden for no reason at all i feel down and miserable but i dont know what it is. Any input would help thanks

Mike_lfc_92
04-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Also i need to add my emotions feel out of sync aswell, and my head also feels like its got pins and needles on occasions and i get dizzy spells and tightness and pulsating feelings in my temples

Mike_lfc_92
04-06-2011, 04:41 PM
One more note lol, i just dont feel like the same man i was in 2010. i was going to start college in september but in august after the anxiety attacks, they just took over my life and i feel so effing helpless and its ruining me and my mind

gaara
04-06-2011, 05:19 PM
One more note lol, i just dont feel like the same man i was in 2010. i was going to start college in september but in august after the anxiety attacks, they just took over my life and i feel so effing helpless and its ruining me and my mind

DUDE. ok, i think i know EXACTLY what you're talking about. PM me if you want or we can discuss in this thread but can you explain what you mean when you say your emotions are out of sync and you don't feel like the same man as you were in august..i think i may be on the same page as you..let me know.

I also know the heavy head feeling and the "going out of your mind" thing as well. Let me know.