PDA

View Full Version : chest oain

italiana797
04-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone ive recently been dignosed with anxiety about almost 3 weeks ago it all started with a dry mouth then a week later shortness of breath thats slowly comming and going away some days r better then others..
but now i have a whole new syptom 2 days ago my chest starting hurting really bad and i know that can be another sign .. so it seemed like to go away but then when i woke up in the morning yesterday morning the same thing it woke me up killing my chest was killing i went to take a shower and make a tea seemed to have gone away .. so i didnt think much of it then last night trying to get me sleep it started again KILLING the pain feels like a stabbing pain and crushing at times not so soso bad... it goes in to my back as well .. so i made another chammile tea seemed to have calmed me down a bit and i got to bed but then again today it wokeme up again with the pain and lasted like 10mins or 5 .. i jus wanna know if this is completey normale.. and if others have this too in the afternoon time i seem fine like the pain isnt even there i am also coughing alot cuz i have a cold please help any info would be great thanks