PDA

View Full Version : 4 days to cope

Staceyy
03-28-2011, 11:30 AM
I finally plucked up the courage to see the doctor today and I have to wait until Friday! I am not sure how I will cope.

Both my brothers suffer with anxiety and I feel like the worst sister ever. I have always dismissed it and thought they made it out to be worse than it was. How wrong am I!

I have had on and off panic attacks for the past 3 months but this past week has been awful. I think it is anxiety more than panic, I have had 3 hours sleep for 4 nights now. I have been unable to sleep, my heart is racing, I feel like I am not in control of my breathing and that if I am asleep I will stop breathing. Today at work I felt anxious for a few hours. But as soon as I find something to keep me busy or tKe my mind of it, I feel fine. It's psychological and I can't control it.

I took my Pulse rate today and it was 58bpm which I think is normal. So maybe I am imagining it?

I,ve also been either very energetic, or very tired. Really cold. Or hot to the point that I feel faint. I just feel like I'm not in control of my own body.

It's making me so sad!

I have nothing to be depressed about. Any tips to try get some sleep before Friday, no sleep is making me worse.
Thanks guys