PDA

View Full Version : never give up

mamascrazy1985
03-22-2011, 08:43 PM
I just wanted to say that i am never going to give up. i have been doing pretty good here lately on ignoring my crazy symptoms but i wanted to write about those of you who have friends or loved ones with anxiety. Never give up on them. anxiety is really hard to over come especially if you are new to it. New things happen with my anxiety all the time some times i feel like im suffocating my finance but he has stuck it out with my whining shaking crying full on panic. and i really really appreciate what he has done for me in my darkest hours. I will always remember who was there for me through it all as well as the people that turned there back and walked away. Rejection is the worst thing for someone with GAD it makes things so much worse. your mind is already full of what ifs. anyways my point is sometimes those who are your crutches need to hear that you appreciate all the stuff they deal with when it comes to anxiety. especially those young couples out there. haha im only 26 but i mean really young couples who can easily leave there partner and be with some one else. so share the love with your partners or friend <3 ask them whats new in there life because sometime anxiety makes you talk about YOU YOU YOU. the reason that i am posting this is because me and my best friend just got over a spit spat not to long ago and it was over me calling her and only talking about myself. she doesnt have anxiety and i ear raped her everytime i talked to her and selfishly never asked about how she was doing. so go share your appreciation. and thanks for all the comfort you guys have been giving me for the last 3 years especially those who have stuck around like forwells for example and j2005.

hope all is well
achelle

j2005
03-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Honored to be your forum friend and appreciate this post and encouragement. I also think it's awesome that you have these symptoms but just keep pressing on...I believe that's how we take back our life!

mamascrazy1985
03-23-2011, 11:21 AM
yes exactly and @forwells hahaha yea i know right sometimes i ask myself when the kids are driving me crazy what am i thinking. lol yes i have changed some but i do have those thoughts inside all the time like for example i have been having head rush all day each time i stand i get it. but i pushed those thoughts away and was telling myself that i was just getting up to fast. (Dork) lol anyways thanks for yall being here to its nice to talk to the same people because they remember what you go through and you dont have to explain your story over and over. lol

hope yall have a wonderful anxiety free day.
life is what you make it (hannah montana) from my 7 years olds voice
achelle