PDA

View Full Version : what is causing this?

k552
03-17-2011, 07:38 AM
Hello, recently i have been having symptoms of anxiety-heart palpatations,shortness of breath and constantly feeling tired to name just a few. I went to the doctor who quickly checked me over, everythings fine, she even did a blood test to check for hyperthyroid etc- this also came back fine. So it seems there is nothing physically wrong with me, which i see as quite alot worse! (no drug i can take to make it go away) so my question is, how do i go about getting rid of my anxiety, im not even sure where it has come from. I started university last year, but there is nothing here (i think) to give me anxiety, i can cope with the work, have enough money and made some really good friends. where is this coming from?!?!

Regards

mamascrazy1985
03-17-2011, 08:26 PM
i have the same problems i actually went to a cardiologist who done a series of test on me. i have had heart palpitations and its from stress. i am currently wearing the heart monitor for 30 days and have had them and when i call in they say everything looks fine. The heart monitor is just like a continued EKG thats monitoring you 24 7 anyways i dont reall think that its my heart that is causing the problem. its all stress and i have alot of that so....hopefully things will change. good luck