PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotherapy ?

sleepy
03-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had tried this with success. My anxiety is caused by the thought of not being able to sleep. Its sort of a long story as to how I got into my current situation, I explained in detail in the welcome section of the forum.

But if anyone could let me know if this has worked ? Cause the only time I seem to have anxiety is when I know its time to sleep and than bam a rush of energy and hot flashes until either I keep my eyes closed until real late at night and finally fall or alseep or I stay awake and medicate myself.

PS.... if anyone has any tips to help please feel free...

sleepy
03-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah Im going to give it a shot, Ived tried small meditation on my own, it helps but i feel as if I should try and different approach maybe that may help more. I believe its like comparing grade school to college, though Im doing the basics, I do not feel like I'm actually doing and completing the proper exercises for it. Though I feel that my problem isn't half as bad as most of the people on this forum. I take my melatonin and lay in bed for a an hour before I acutally fall asleep, so I do end up sleeping, it may not be the best nights sleep but its better than nothing. I just need to learn a way of thinking while I'm falling asleep that keep my mind occupied on something other than not being able to sleep.

theogeorgio
06-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi i was wondering if you have seen a hypnotherapist already and how do you feel now?