PDA

View Full Version : Two Self-help books free on the Internet

Randomer10
03-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Here are two works accessible which deal about the human nature of the man from each of their own basis, where one work discourses upon the human spirit with all its truth and moral values, while the other work discourses upon the human mind with all its delusions and vices. These works can stand independently on their own as a general truth which applies to all men, where the works are not depended upon any special period which comes and goes but its reference to the human nature does always prove to apply to the man’s lot in this life. Even that one would attempt to compare these works to other works which discourse upon the similar subject, then it should still however be taken into consideration that message of this work is independent and should be assessed by its own merit rather than by being implicated to ideas from other books on the market. For the simple and humble truth is originated from inspiration of the intuition, where it has already been present within the man from the beginning of time even before the individual was aware of its moral values and societies enacted fundamental laws, so the intuition itself as the original creator is not depended upon quotations of other men for its intervention.

However if it should be attempted to explain the position itself which prompted me in writing this book, then it is suffice to say that once mine life was beset with delusions and psychical problems which made me vanish into the mind and become a spiritual slave. Even that I focused upon overcoming delusions and problems then it was still the same insufficient, for I needed to know what right source from within should be listened to so that I could practice the right things instead. For one must start a life upon a new basis and live according to principles in order to preclude that the bad root from within should continue to create new problems. For my part then I do not assume that one must first need to be perfect in lifestyle or to have made some great accomplishments in order to justify why oneself is qualified in writing such a work, for sometimes the thing in question is not about that one should be the best but rather that one should make the best possible effort, where one does not need to be of some great rank but rather that each ordinary man can lead an exemplary live in the affairs within own control and in contributing own proper share to the society. So I do not ascribe this book to mine own worth but rather to grace of the human spirit which has given the inspiration from within, but my only role consisted in listening to the heart and by speaking through the heart.

The first work discourses upon the human spirit or the intuition which is source of all the main fundamental values which concerns humanity, free will, reason, and nobleness in deeds, where there is sought to recognize that how one can have a proper perception when experiencing a circumstances so that thereby can be developed a proper reaction according to merit of the case. So there is defined as many virtues which can belong to each principle, where for an example does the virtue of innocence belong to humanity, independence belongs to free will, judgement belongs to reason, and industriousness belongs to nobleness. It should be looked upon that how the fundamental laws in the western society are alone not adequate in making the individual just and happy in his inward condition and general attitude, how the individual can develop a good sense and learn to live well in all his factors in life, but the individual must base his life upon the intuition as a new foundation so that all further human progress can be acquired from its source. For the moral truth does always apply regardless of the circumstances and different customs of mankind, so the natural law acts as an inner constitution of the individual which will follow him wherever he goes and is not depended upon that what subjective restrictions exist in the society. There is also discoursed in general about personal education, how to write succesfully, moral lessons from history, controversial issues in society, and about religions.

The second work discourses upon the human mind as the source of all delusions and vices, where all thoughts aim to make the human recipient insincere and self-centred in his choices, so the nature of the mind does always work against the nature of the human spirit. For an example then there is not discoursed upon any direct vices or negativity but rather about different types of thoughts and their methodology, whether it regards ideas, memories, imaginations, too positive thoughts, schizophranic voices, or other issues. Now at these times is the man afflicted with all kinds of problems in the society, where it should be looked upon how root of all these problems are not originated in some external events and how everyone should attempt to change the world, but the real issue is that how each man should change himself to the better by conquering the selfish thoughts and desires which attempt to influence his general choices in life, so the real remedy consists in the higher truth which testifies about the value of everything. For it is not sufficient to seek after some single virtues while the foundation of ones life is based upon selfishness and merely wanted to gain a profit from it, nor is it adequate to be only aware of some standard solution to mental problems while there is lacked a firm roothold in the long run. It has therefore been produced forth a complete knowledge in overcoming the root of all problems, rather than by gazing upon some single fruit or branches as the real problem, for although the evilness can appear forth in various shapes then it is still always originated from the mind and bound to the same deceitful nature.

Here in this forum then one cannot post links untill there has first been sent 10 posts, so I am hoping that the administrator allows me to do it or that some other member volunteers to receive the link so he can post it here as a reply.

So I will just wait for the proper moment.