PDA

View Full Version : Brain/Head Spasm

hockeyplayer
03-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Yesterday I was in my bed , on the edge of falling asleep , so kind a relaxed , and something that never happened and that doesn't fit any symptom of The Symptom List on the site , kind of a brain/head shock that felt like a muscle spasm.You wouldn't believe at what speed I jumped out of my bed , aftert hat , except beign scared I didn't really felt anything but that thing was one big spasm elt me tell you.

Today I feel a little bit like some kind of ''pressure'' , but not headache kind of pressure , more like muscle pressure.My jaw muscle are somewhat tense also.

Now is this something experienced because when it comes gto the head It's as scary as the heart ...

LocoLobo
03-09-2011, 04:05 PM
I, too, have been experiencing something very similar to what you are describing. Mine is sometimes accompanied by pain in my right arm. I am sure this is just our anxiety kicking in. I also have IBS and I woke up one night with my stomach cramping severely. I asked my wife to take me to the ER cause I was convinced I had an obstruction and I WAS going to die. She tried to talk to me, but it is hard for someone that has never experienced a panic attack to calm a sufferer down. Needless to say we never went and I am fine now.

hockeyplayer
03-09-2011, 07:01 PM
anyone else? this is by far the most scary symptom I've had since my heart was going crazy 3 monthes ago.
Today I havet he classic ''tension headache'' and feel it might happen again.I'm terrified.

It's like when you have a leg cramp , and you have to move it quick , but inside my head , this is tremendously terrifying.

Horrendous.