PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy helpppp

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:28 PM
i listened to music too loud with headphone and it hurt my ear just a bit , was clogged , so i put ear drop in it and now feel dizzy , called a nurse and she started to freak me out with multipel causes and now feel sooo dizzy and like fainting in my leg , jesus help me i feel like im gonna die !!!! i felt the exact same way with the panic attack that started all this messss strangert han other attacks

:((( i think im calling 911

Mamabear
03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
its okay....there is no emergency, just a really awful feeling. I think there is a virus going around that is causing this because my mother-in-law just had this for a week and I have had this very same thing since last Friday. Today is the first day my ears have opened and the constant vibrating has stopped. It is a horrible feeling but its nothing dangerous....I promise. :) Sounds like you have some inner ear fluid (eustachian tube is plugged or inflamed) It will run its course. If you need to, call your doc in the morning. I totally know how you feel....my anxiety was so high over the past couple days because of this very same thing. Hang in there :)

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:41 PM
didnt called 911 yet , but one thing I noticed , my normal panic attack , since im a very slim person you can see my veins are big and full everywhere on my hands , but when I have this dizzy kind of panic attack , you cannot even see them !!! This is a differance , like with normal panic i feel like there too much flow in my arms , but with this kind i feel the contrary !!! its this kind that started my fucked up anxiety cycle , the otherk ind of panic attack I had always dealed with!!! its a ',fainting'' like sensation. im freaking outttt

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:49 PM
WORST episode since the cycle started !!!! im really scared of dying alone :(((

i will post tomorrow or later i promise if i make it !!!

Mamabear
03-07-2011, 09:50 PM
It is anxiety, no matter how different it may feel. Do you feel a sense of urgency? This is the flight part of the fight or flight. When I get anxiety/panic I get ice cold on my hands and feet so you know my veins are very constricted. Try doing this....get a wet wash cloth and wipe your face and neck with it. The coldness can "shock" your system and help you feel more grounded. I know you feel awful right now but it still boils down to anxiety. Its a horrible, disgusting feeling but it will pass and it is not dangerous. One thing that has helped me tremendously is listening to podcasts about anxiety disorder. Go to anxietyguru.net or itunes (search anxietyguru). These have free podcasts that are awesome. Good luck and hang in there :)

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Already did the water thingg !! Always do !! Not helping this time !!! My god !!

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
MY HEART FELT LIKE HE STOPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes not even fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
sharp pain in the chest jesus i need to walk

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 09:57 PM
its like my body parts are feeling like fainting oh boyyyy IM exhausteddd

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 10:00 PM
I weish i could HEART testing right now , they would see !!!!

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Thats teh crazy part , my breathe is normal and my heart is not fast , my veins are not big and the flow of my body is not the same as with my everyday panic attack !!! I dont feel as up tempo

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 10:05 PM
i feel liek smoking a cigarette

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 10:19 PM
heart is so scary sometimes , heart is so fatal , it's like having a bomb in your body !!!!

the worst as passed i think , but i dont like to call victory on anxiety , its like a jinx :(

hockeyplayer
03-07-2011, 11:26 PM
i feel fine , i survived again , but i still have this gastric reflux or something like that not sure , horrible breathe then after less horrible , and I feel like i might start a gingivitis , exact same feeling as when I had one a year ago , could be the reflu gastric , dont know why i have that , i remember 2 years ago i had oesophage spasm , it was horrible , maybe its all related , maybe not , im gonna get this checked out anyway as I cant live with this kind of breathe for so long.its really strong bad odor , defintely not mouth hygiene at this point.hanged out with a couple of girls this summer , so I didnt have it then.

j2005
03-08-2011, 02:22 PM
You'll learn that these can be so horrific that you feel like you're dying.

But, you're not; it's panic.

Go on you tube and search for panic away and watch some of their videos

hockeyplayer
03-08-2011, 02:31 PM
oh trust me , I'm a good panic attack '''controller'' , I became quite good during panic attacks , but these kind of panic attack where I feel empty and almost fainting instead of ''too full'' and speedup are a differant beast , and I didnt find the answer to them :,(

hockeyplayer
03-08-2011, 03:08 PM
yeah , youre probably right , btw , something just happened , its like a part of my chest just jump for a fraction of a second , is it muscle spasm? really jumped out of nowhere.

hockeyplayer
03-08-2011, 03:25 PM
thx a lot again forwells !!!

hockeyplayer
03-09-2011, 03:12 AM
about what you said , could it be possible my body ( or brain ) has malfunction that just shoot the second one withotu reason even if I'm not scared ?????