PDA

View Full Version : anxiety struck me tonight for no reason

transam1170
02-25-2011, 06:34 PM
hi , i been feeling better latley, but out of nowhere an anxiety attack i think thats what it was struck me while in my vehicle my vision was weird then my heart was beating fast and i got scared just a bit, i guess maybe it was a lil panic and i wanted to call anyone i could think of just for safety, so when i got home i took a klonopin to help but it seems like i still feel sorta weird from it, could this be happening from me going to bed late i sually go to bed a 12:30 sometimes 1, maybe i should start going to bed earlier? thanks

transam1170
02-27-2011, 10:00 AM
hey, forwells and thanks for helping me out i highly appreciate what u have been talking to me about, and question i still get a bit of nervousness when i wake up , sorta like i cant relax not alot but just a bit, it happened to me yesterday also, sorta felt like my mind was taking over me might sound weird but thats what i felt.sorta blank maybe u might know what im talking about, but it seems to ease up a bit. and again thanks for helping me out:)

transam1170
02-27-2011, 10:15 AM
or is this a step im going thru to getting better? sincerley Dustin

transam1170
02-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Yea that's exactly what I have been doing , and I seem gettin better just still on edge a bit, I been gettin some motivation but not a whole lot , like going out , well its still winter so kinda messes things up , but I seem ok a bit when I go out , just still missen a bit of loss in activities, and kinda lazy , thanks Dustin