PDA

View Full Version : Please please help me, i feel like i'm losing my mind...

sadandconfused
02-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Yesterday night I couldn't go to bed, I wanted to so badly but I couldn't. I felt like I had so much energy that a person wouldn't have at 3 in the morning then I had finally gotten myself to go to sleep but strangely enough I started getting prank calls from 3 in the morning to 5 in the morning that woke me up and got me scared.

So, around 9 in the morning I was so tired and I tried to go to sleep...all of a sudden I feel a burst of energy and emotion rush all over my body and in my chest the most. I got up and felt so much pressure in my chest, body trembling everywhere from top to body. I wasn't literally shaking but I felt shaky. I felt like my heart was beating a mile a minute. The only analogy I can compare it to is as if you are standing at the edge of a cliff and someone pushes you off and you have all that adrenaline and fear rushing through your body.

The crazy thing is, I've had this all day and I don't know what to do. I feel so tired but I can't go to sleep cause I still have this feeling and I'm scared to go to sleep because thats how this all started. I feel like I'm losing my mind.