PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever experience a gurgling in their heart area?

Spanky
01-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Ok so I've read anxiety can cause this but I was just wondering if anyone else felt this on the forum. For the past few days off and on I've been feeling like a gurgling feeling in my heart area. Kinda like how your stomach feels when you get hungry. I try to dismiss it but I'm still working on coping with the anxiety so my mind still begins to race with what it could be. Same with my breathing. It feels short but if I don't focus on it, it feels fine. I even called the nurse yesterday morning about my rapid heart beat and she said my breathing sounded calm and fine while on the phone. Also I'm trying to make myself believe that if anything was wrong symptoms would only get worse. Not just come and go.

Also been seeming to burp more then usual. Nothing loud moreso just air burps. I read that it could be from swallowing to much air due to focusing on my breathing.

babygrant
01-28-2011, 10:23 AM
I get the same thing. It feels almost like a bubble. It used to throw me into a panic attack, but now I just ignore it.

Itz Omi
01-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Hmm... I think I do get this on occasion?

LisaL80
01-28-2011, 12:13 PM
I get this too along with chest pain. Like Babygrant I just try and ignore it, usually by doing something that requires alot of my focus. Hard but it works.

Spanky
01-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Well just got through picking up and moving a box spring. Started feeling it a bit but I've been reminding myself it never did that prior to anxiety so I believe it's my body trying to send me into a panic attack about it but I'm not gonna let it!

LisaL80
01-28-2011, 03:17 PM
You go Spanky!!!! Its amazing how easy it is brought on by a thought. Im getting chest pain now and focusing on it is making it worse. Time to put on a load of washing! LOL